Nigerian Army 2021 Trades/Non Tradesmen and women 81 Regular Recruit Intake – We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration portal for 2021 Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women is now open for application.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations.
Here, you will get the latest update and requirements needed to successfully apply for the 2021 Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Applicants must be Medically, Physically and Psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free from any criminal convintion by the court of law
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
In addition to above qualification, those applying as Tradesmen/Women must also possess Trades Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May, 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 2021 Trades/Non Tradesmen and women 81 Regular Recruit Intake
All interested and qualified candidates who want to apply for Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen and women 81 Regular Recruit Intake are advised to visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng to Apply Online.
Below is the application guidelines for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI)
- Logon to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Complete the Application form, submit online and Print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- NA Recruitment Form is Free of Charge (FOC)
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority.
- All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Army 2021 Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women 81 Regular Recruit Intake, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.