Are you looking for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Application form portal? Or you want us to guide you on how to Apply for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2020 Recruitment? If yes, we have you covered.
We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is inviting applications from qualified candidates into the Nigerian Air Force in the under-listed positions:
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa.
Here you will get the latest updates and information on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020.
Please carefully read through the positions before you begin your Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment registration.
Before we begin, lets first explain what Nigerian Air Force DSSC means and what it is all about.
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISION (DSSC)
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields.
Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training.
Note, before you can Apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment, you need to meet some requirements for the position you wish to apply.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Acknowledgment Card.
- Writing Material (for aptitude test).
General Academic/Professional Qualifications
- Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants MUST possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for Direct Regular Commission/Direct Short Service Commission. Applicants MUST tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary) during the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form MUST be signed by a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant CP or Local Government Chairman/Secretary or magistrate from the applicant’s state of origin. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of national identity card or driver’s licence or international passport must be attached.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character: Applicants are to come along with a letter of attestation of good character from the signee of the attestation form to the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST not have any body tattoos.
- Applicants MUST not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
- Applicants MUST not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel MUST be free from any disciplinary case.
- Applicants MUST present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians.
- On completion of the application form, applicants MUST print out the Acknowledgment Slip, Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 should visit www.airforce.mil.ng or nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng to start application.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better