Nigeria Police 2021 Fresh Recruitment Exercise – We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police Force has commenced a fresh 2021 recruitment exercise for interested and eligible Nigerians to Apply Online.
The Nigeria Police 2021 fresh Application Portal will be open for six weeks, starting from Monday, 29th November 2021 till Friday, 10th January, 2022.
About the Nigeria Police Force
The Nigeria Police Force is the Principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria.
They have staff deployed across the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force is under the Inspector General of Police.
All applicants who wants to join the Nigeria Police Force are advised to log on to the NPF recruitment portal via https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply online.
Requirements for Nigeria Police 2021 Fresh Recruitment Exercise
- You must be a Nigeria citizen or have a National Identification Number(NIN)
- Possess a minimum of 5 Credits in not more than two (2) sittings in (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB,) with credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- For men, you must not be less than 1.67 metres short and for women, you must not be less than 1.64 metres.
- Applicants won’t have 86cm which is 34 inches expanded chest measurement for only men.
- Female applicants won’t be pregnant during the recruitment period.
- Applicants should avoid anything that will lead to embarrassment.
- Applicants with K-leg, Bow-leg, bend knees or hands that can’t be straight when standing in attention or performing all the works that the hand can do are not allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Fresh 2021 Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants should visit the Nigeria Police Force 2021 recruitment portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply and submit the NPF 2021 recruitment form online.
NPF 2021 Recruitment Positions
The available positions for the 2021 Nigeria Police Recruitment is Police Constable (Recruits).
NPF Applicants must Possess the following things:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Working Email Address and phone number before you start your NPF 2021 application.
- Scanned copies of your O’Level results with other important documents to be uploaded in the NPF recruitment form Portal.
Nigeria Police 2021 Application Process
1.) Visit the Official Nigeria Police Force 2021 Recruitment Form Portal.
2.) Complete the online form in the NPF recruitment portal, check it again before submitting.
3.) After submitting the form, make sure you print out the required forms and keep them safe for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Candidates who successfully complete their online registration will be invited for the next stage of the exercise which is physical screening scheduled to hold at all State Commands including the FCT between 10th to 24th January 2022.
Note, the printed forms will be submitted during the Nigeria Police Force 2021 physical screening exercises.
How NPF Qualified Applicants will be Contacted?
The Nigeria Police Force will invite applicants that met all the requirements after completing the online NPF 2021 recruitment process.
Applicants will be contacted through the email address and phone numbers used during the registration period.
Note, the Nigeria Police Force has warned applicants that there won’t be any other means of communication in this recruitment exercise apart from the email address and phone numbers they submitted.
Also note that the Nigeria Police Force Fresh 2021 Recruitment Exercise is free of Charge (FOC). On no account should you pay money to anyone for the NPF 2021 recruitment form or promising you that you will be shortlisted.
It’s very, very important to know that for you to join the Nigeria Police Force, you must have passion for the Job. It’s only those who discharges their duties always that will be able to receive their NPF Salary.
Check out NPF Salary Structure below:
Constable – N46,000 – N47000
Corporal – N52,000 – N53,000
Sergeant – N62,000 – N63,000,
Unconfirmed 1 bar – N78,000
Confirmed Inspector – 2 bars – N123,000
One star – ASP – N132,000 – N134,000
Confirmed ASP – N139,000
DSP N142,000 – N143,000.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Police 2021 Fresh Recruitment Exercise, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.