Nigeria Police 2018/2019 Recruitment Form – In this post is all the details and guidelines needed to apply for 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment. How to download Nigeria police application form, requirements, qualifications and how to know if you were successful in 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment.
The Nigerian Police (NP) formerly The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
The NP is a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs.
Nigeria Police 2018/2019 Recruitment
We have received numerous requests from aspirants yearning for legit information about 2018 Nigeria police recruitment. Questions like;
- Is 2018 Nigeria police recruitment form out?
- How can i apply for 2018 Nigeria police recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Joining Nigeria police?
- How can i download the 2018 Nigeria police recruitment form?
Joining Nigeria police is easy but a lot of us make so much mistakes while filling the online application form. That’s the reason we came up with this post to guide you on how to apply for the 2018/2019 Nigeria Police force Recruitment. Please carefully read through this post to avoid any mistake during the online application.
Nigeria Police 2018/2019 Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wants to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 application form must meet the following requirements listed below;
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Note, there are three (3) major categories in Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
How To Apply For Nigeria Police 2018/2019 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for Nigeria Police 2018/2019 Recruitment should visit the Nigerian police official web portal on http://www.policerecruitment.ng where the form will be filled and reviewed before submission.
Please note the following;
- Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once as multiple application will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.