Nigeria Police 2018 List Of Successful Candidates Invited For Medical Screening – We are glad to inform the general public and all candidates who applied and were successful in the 2018 Nigeria police recruitment that the Nigeria Police Force has released the list of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening.
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform all candidates whose name appear in the list below that they have been shortlisted for the Constable Recruitment Medical Screening.
2018 Police Constable Recruitment: List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
Invited Candidates should check the list below this notice for their name.
All Candidates are hereby directed to go for the Medical Screening at the Zonal Police Command Headquarters of their respective State of Origin between 31st May to 3rd June, 2018 as stated below.
- Zone 1 Kano (Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Zone 2 Lagos (Lagos and Ogun)
- Zone 3 Yola (Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba)
- Zone 4 Makurdi (Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau)
- Zone 5 Benin (Bayelsa, Edo and Delta)
- Zone 6 Calabar (Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi)
- Zone 7 Abuja (Kaduna, Niger and FCT)
- Zone 8 Lokoja (Kogi, Ekiti and Kwara)
- Zone 9 Umuahia (Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo)
- Zone 10 Sokoto (Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Zone 11 Osogbo (Osun, Ondo and Oyo)
- Zone 12 Bauchi (Bauchi, Borno and Yobe)
How to Check Nigeria Police 2018 List Of Successful Candidates For Medical Screening
Candidates are advised to click on https://psc.org.ng/candidateslist/ for the full and comprehensive list of successful candidates per state for the Medical Screening.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Police 2018 List Of Successful Candidates Invited For Medical Screening, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.