Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 – Here is a post which will give you the latest updates, on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications guidelines and other important information you need to know about NIS.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in August, 1958. It was at that time referred to as the Immigration Department. The Immigration Department was established by an Act of Parliament (Cap 171, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria) on August 1, 1963.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018
We have received numerous requests by aspirants yearning for legit information about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 Application form. We always get questions like;
- What are the Requirements for 2018/2019 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment?
- When will 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- Where can i obtain the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form?
- How can i Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2018/2019 Recruitment?
We are glad to inform you that all the answers and latest updates you need to know about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 is contained in this post. Please carefully read through this page to avoid missing out any update.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 General Requirements
It is good to know the requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment before proceeding to the application portal. Before you start your Nigerian Immigration Service application, you need to be eligible with the following:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit Nigeria Immigration Service official website on http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng to apply.
Currently, Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 Application is not yet out, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the form is out online.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.