Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2020 Recruitment Exercise has commenced. Apply now for NIS Jobs.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigeria Immigration Service is Recruiting for superintendent, inspectorate and assistant cadres.
Please, read through the post carefully to avoid any mistake when applying for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
i) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) COMPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
ii) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) COMPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists).
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
iii) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (AS1-2) General Duty, COMPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
i) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, COMPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC discharge certificate.
ii) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) COMPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
iii) Inspector of Immigration (II) COMPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be registered Nurse, single qualified.
iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (II) COMPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution.
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
i) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE, O/Level with minimum of four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
ii) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE or its equivalent or appropriate Trade Test certificates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online through www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
Note, you’re advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication
Statutory and Requirements for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Computer Based Test CBT
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.