Nigeria Award Scholarship 2020/2021 – The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
Nigeria Award Scholarship (Na) 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions For Na
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: NA
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
i. Institutional charges and fees and
ii. For Personal maintenance.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for Nigeria Award Scholarship 2020/2021
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Nigerian Award;
- The registration portal will be closed on Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
- [email protected]
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very close to them
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY
PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Award Scholarship 2020/2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.