Are you looking for Niger Delta University Job Recruitment 2019? Do you want to know if the NDU vacancy advertisement is real? If yes, continue reading.
The Niger Delta University invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Chief security officer on contrat;
BASIC QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of superintendend of police or equivalen rank in the armed forces with eighteen (18) years experience fivec(5) credits in waec/gce/neco in not more than two (2) sittings including English language
- A good university degree in a relevant discipline with specialized police/armed forces training with fifteen (15) years cognate experience. A certificate in specialixed security training
- A good university degree preferably masters in a relevant discipline with a police/armed forces training or related with twelve (12) years cognate experience.
- Profiency in ICT is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are required to farward ten (10) copies of their applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae including names and addresses of three (3) referees with ten (10) sets of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
Niger Delta University
P.M.B, 071- Yenagoa
- The envelop should be marked “confidential” for the attention of the registrar.
- Candidates should also request their referees to forward references on their behalf diretly to the registrar.
The Closing date for the submission of application is Friday, july, 20019.
Mrs. Effua E. Berepubo, fNIM
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Niger Delta University Job Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.