Are you looking for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019 Application Form? or do you want us to guide you on how to apply for 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship? If yes, then this article is for you.
We are pleased to inform all indigenes of Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo and Edo State that the Niger Delta joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) has opened the 2019 application portal for new candidates.
Application Requirement for NDJSB Scholarship Award 2019/2020
1. Applicants must be at least a holder of SSCE Certificate, and for undergraduates, matric number must be submitted during application
2. All applicants must be from the Niger Delta region
3. All data should be entered correctly as requested on the web portal.
How To Apply For NDJSB Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Interested and qualified canidates who wants to apply for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board Award 2019 should kindly visit NDJSB official portal via https://ndsaward.com
Next, follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification
Application Procedures for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Just as stated, all applications will be received online through the NDJSB web portal
Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
Applications are expected to be submitted online between the days of publication to the closing date of online application.
The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive.
All applicants should note that;
1. Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
2. All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: no one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship.
NDJSB Screening Process
- To forestall fraud or impersonation, each applicant is made to go through certain screening processes. The processes include the presentation of the following duly certified documents during verification and monitoring exercise by the board.
- i. Bank Account Information
- ii. Either of School identification card, Payment receipt, Jamb registration form for Jamb applicants
- iii. State of origin certificate
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019
You will be asked to make a payment of Five hundred Naira (#500) to complete your registration. You can pay using your Debit card or through bank payment with the account number that will be displayed on the application portal.
After a successful payment, a pop up massage will be displayed telling you that your application is successful and you will be contacted for further screening via the Email or Phone number you provided during your registration.
Please, make sure the Email and Phone number are correct to avoid missing the final screening.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better