NECO GCE 2019 – Are you looking for how to go about the NECO GCE 2019 (Nov/Dec) registration/Examination? If yes, you are at the right place. Here you will get to know everything about NECO GCE registration and examination. in this article.
We are pleased to inform you that the National Examination Council (NECO) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2019 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
This page will provide you important details on NECO GCE 2019 registration form, price, deadline, GCE Exam date and how to register for 2019 NECO GCE examination.
We have received numerous requests from aspirants yearning for legit information about NECO GCE registration/examination. Questions like;
- Where can I register for NECO GCE examination?
- How much is NECO GCE form?
- When will NECO GCE 2019/2020 registration start?
- When is the closing date for NECO GCE registration?
- When can I register for NECO GCE 2019?
- NECO GCE examination timetable?
However, this page will provide answers to these questions. Make sure you read to the end.
NECO GCE 2019 – General Information.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Form.
The NECO SSCE External Registration fee is: Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira (N9,850) Only.
Stamp Duty: N50.00.
All payments should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
Candidates sitting for Mathematics and Physics are required to purchase Four Figure Table.
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting HERE
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit HERE to login. Use your registered email and password to login
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and / or four figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any one of the approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit HERE to locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data, Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: In order to upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).
SSCE External Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Now, before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token, a candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.
NECO GCE Timetable.
2019 NECO GCE has been scheduled to commence on Monday, 18TH November TO Wednesday, 18TH December, 2019.
Monday 18th Nov. 2019 – Actual Date and Time to be Fixed by the Council.
- French Paper IV (Aural Comprehension & Oral Expression) –
- Arabic Paper IV (Oral) –
Tuesday 19th Nov. 2019
- Agricultural Science Paper I (Alternative to Practical) – 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm
Wednesday 20th Dec. 2019
- Store keeping Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
- Marketing Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
- Salesmanship Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
Thursday 21st Nov. 2019
- Technical Drawing Paper I (Practical) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Physical Education Paper I (Theory of Practice) – 2.00 pm – 4pm
Friday 22nd Nov. 2019
- Biology Paper I (Alternative to Practical) – 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Saturday 23rd Nov. 2019
- Further Mathematics Paper III (Objective) – 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
- Further Mathematics Paper II (Essay) – 12.10 pm – 2.40 pm
- Stenography Paper IV Practical (Word Processing) – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Stenography Paper I Practical – 12.00 noon – 1.17 pm
- Health Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Monday 25th Nov. 2019
- Physics Paper I (Alternative to Practical) – 2.00 pm – 4.45 pm
Tuesday 26th Nov. 2019
- Government Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
Wednesday 27th Nov. 2019
- Chemistry Paper I (Alternative to Practical) – 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
Thursday 28th Nov. 2019
- Arabic Paper III (Objective) – 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- Arabic Paper II (Essay & Literature) – 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Friday 29th Nov.2019
- Biology Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm
Saturday 30th Nov. 2019
- General Mathematics Paper III (Objective) – 1.00 pm – 2.45 pm
- General Mathematics Paper II (Essay) – 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm
Monday 2nd Dec. 2019
- Technical Drawing Paper III & IV (Objective & Drawing) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
- Physical Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Tuesday 3rd Dec. 2019
- Commerce Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
- Chemistry Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Wednesday 4th Dec. 2019
- Agricultural Science Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Thursday 5th Dec. 2019
- Physics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- History Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Friday 6th Dec. 2019
- Geography Paper II (Essay) – 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Saturday 7th Dec. 2019
- English Language Paper II (Essay) – 10.00 am – 11.45 am
- English Language Paper III (Objective) – 11.45 am – 12.45 am
- English Language Paper IV (Test of Orals) – 1.00 pm – 1.45 pm
Monday 9th Dec. 2019
- Literature in English Paper III (Objectives) – 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Literature in English Paper IV (Prose) – 3.00 pm – 4.15 pm
Tuesday 10th Dec. 2019
- Economics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Wednesday 11th Dec. 2019
- Christian Religious Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
- Islamic Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Thursday 12th Dec. 2019
- French Paper I (Written Comprehension) – 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- French Paper II (Written Expression) – 3.00 pm – 4.45 pm
Friday 13th Dec. 2019
- Literature in English Paper II (Drama & Poetry) – 3.30 pm – 5.10 pm
Saturday 14th Dec. 2019
- Financial Accounting Paper III (Objective) – 10.00 am – 11.20 am
- Financial Accounting Paper II (Theory & Practice) – 11.20 am – 1.50 pm
- Health Education Paper I (Test of Practical) – 3.00 pm – 4.30pm
Monday 16th Dec. 2019
- Civic Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.40 pm
Tuesday 17th Dec. 2019
- Hausa Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Igbo Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Yoruba Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Wednesday 18th Dec. 2019
- Geography Paper III & I (Objective & Practical) – 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
- Stenography Paper III & II (Objective & Essay) – 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Candidates should confirm the specific venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
- Candidates should come along with their Computer/Laptops for Stenography Paper I &IV to the specified venue.
- The Nigerian languages i.c. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect.
- BLIND CANDIDATES are to sit for the examination in their respective NECO State Offices and make use of the supplied Braille Sheets.
- The ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES are to be given 30 minutes extra time across all papers.
- Use of Scientific Calculator is allowed.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR IS NOT ALLOWED
- BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS PROHIBITED.
- For Technical Drawing I and IV, candidates should come with their drawing instruments and materials.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NECO GCE 2019 Registration/Examination, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.