NDLEA Recruitment 2021 – This page contains relevant details about the NDLEA Recruitment Application Form for 2021-2022 Recruitment Session and we will be talking more about the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency Job Recruitment.
However, we’ll discuss how the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency will conduct online recruitment. To begin, let us state unequivocally that ndlea.gov.ng is the NDLEA official website.
Note: We would never ask you to pay to apply for any job posting on this website. On this website, you can find all work postings for free.
To get selected for the recruitment exercise, you must know the requirements, qualifications, how to access the application portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng), available jobs and how to get the job.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal agency in Nigeria tasked with preventing the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal drugs. The Agency is looking for suitably and qualified candidates who are willing and able to work.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 NDLEA Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates like you. This is a golden opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it pass you by. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
General Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Applicant interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
Why Apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
For more information, you may contact the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency via;
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +234 8062199999
You can address all inquiries to:
Alternatively, you may walk into any National Drug Law Enforcement Agency office close to you or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on NDLEA Recruitment 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better