When will the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC Skills Acquisition list of Shortlisted Candidates For Interview 2017/2018 be out and how do i check my name if am successful for the program?
This is the question every NDDC skills acquisition applicant has been asking since the application deadline was announced. We are glad to inform you that the Management of NDDC has started the shortlisting process.
Most applicants who applied for the NDDC Skills Acquisition program up till now don’t know about the training and how it will be conducted. Don;t panic, this post will give you the full details of everything you need.
The Entrepreneurship Training Programme is about identifying viable businesses in the MSME category from all (9) Nine states of the region, and build their capacity and thereafter provide necessary supports and enabling environment for their growth and competitiveness in today’s global markets.
The nature of support will be determined by the business plan that will be developed by each participating entrepreneur during the training.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
1. The business (existing or soon to be registered) must be legitimate concerns (not involved in illegal pursuits) and duly registered under the laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
2. The entrepreneur(s) promoting the business i.e. Sole Proprietor(s), Partners or Directors must be from one of the Niger Delta States.
3. The business must be dully registered with the relevant Inland Revenue (tax) Authorities.
Training programmes where applicants will be selected.
The Commission also intends to train Niger Deltans to acquire up to date skills in different trades. By so doing, the Commission would have created a pool of skilled workforce who are self-reliant and capable of training and employing other Niger Deltans.
The Programmes are as follows:
1. Welding and fabrication
2. Furniture making & wood work
3. Catering & confectionary
4. Food processing
5. Home management (tie & dye)
6. Modern printing technology
7. Fashion design & tailoring
8. Computer technology/programming
9. Entertainment industry
10. Solar power maintenance
11. Maritime technology
How To Check NDDC Skills Acquisition Shortlisted Candidates For Interview 2017/2018
To check the full list of shortlisted candidates for the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC skills acquisition program, go to the official website on www.nddc.gov.ng and click on the list of successful candidates for interview.
Please note, only selected Candidates will be contacted and they will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates etc. before the final selection
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Shortlisted Applicants 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Shortlisted candidates for interview 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training list 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes shortlisted candidates 2017
- NDDC training list 2017
- NDDC shortlisted applicants for training 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training
- NDDC Skills Acquisition shortlisted candidates 2017