Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers, if you are experiencing challenges with generating an OTP, please follow the steps listed below carefully. N-Power reps are also available to walk you through other challenges you may be facing.
Once a Qualified volunteer logs in to the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng platform with their phone number or Email address and gets the congratulatory message but does not automatically receive an OTP. Such volunteer should follow the steps below
- On the “Confirm OTP” page volunteer should click on “Retrieve it here”
- Volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen program, last 4 digit of their BVN, Year of Birth and click on submit.
- Once you click on “Submit”. an OTP automatically generates.
- As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit.
- Volunteer has successfully generated an OTP. Volunteer is now require to set a new password to gain access to he/she profile
See screenshot below for more clarification
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Steps on how to generate OTP, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.