Are you unemployed youth within the ages of 18-35? Are you looking for N-Power Build 2020 Application Form Portal or you want us to guide you on how to register for N-Build 2020? If yes, you are at the right place.
We are pleased to inform you that N-Power Build 2020 application form portal www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup is now open for registration.
Here you will get latest updates and information about N-Build 2020 Application form portal, recruitment requirements and all that you need to know.
Before we begin, lets explain what N-Power Build is all about and how you can benefit as an N-Build beneficiary.
What is N-Power Build
N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme which will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
N-Build 2020 application portal is divided into 7 components and Applicants can apply for any of the seven trades listed below;
- Agric. Tech.
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Electric Installation
- Masonry and Tiling
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
All applicants who wants to apply for N-Build 2020 recruitment regardless of the components you are applying for, must meet the following requirements listed below;
- Must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must have an O-Level certificate, which could be any of these; WAEC, NECO & NABTEB
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must have a functional e-mail address
Note, before you proceed with N-Power Build 2020 application form, make sure you read this 8 Important Things you Need to Know
How to Apply for N-Power Build 2020 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng to apply online.
N-Power Build 2020 Application Form Procedure
- Once the portal opens, input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are incorrect, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
i.) The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
ii.) (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
iii.) Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDS are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC)
Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about N-Power Build 2020 Application Form, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.