N-power 2017 List Of Pre-selected Applicants For Physical Verification – We are glad to inform the general public and all candidates who applied for the 2017 N-power programme that the Federal Government N-power scheme has announced the date when the list of N-power Pre-selected Applicants for Physical Verification will be released.
The date which the N-power 2017 List Of Pre-selected Applicants for Physical Verification was announced on the N-power official Facebook page.
The statement reads;
“We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.
From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.
NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process”.
According to the N-power team, candidates can now check the list of successful applicants for Physical Verification from 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017. See also How To Know If N-power Pre-selection List is Out
N-Power 2017 Physical Verification Date And Venue
The N-power 2017 date and venue for physical verification will be communicated to all candidates who were successful in the 2017 list. Please always check your email and phone to know when the date will be sent to you.
N-Power 2017 Physical Verification Requirements
1. Age Verification: this is to make sure that you’re still within the ages of 18-35 as at the time of applying for the programme. Note, your birth certificate would speak for you.
2. Qualification Verification: this is to make sure that you are a graduate which you claimed you are. Your credentials will speak. Hope you have all the credentials?
3. NYSC Discharge Certificate: Those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from this.
4. Residential Verification: You’re veried to be sure you reside in that community. This is a programme where we deploy you based on your state of residence, because it’s a programme you’re expected to contribute to the development of your community.
6. Employment verification: This is a programme for the unemployed. Of course if you’re employed you’d be disqualied.
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.