Are you looking for how to apply for MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019. Do you want us to guide you on how to apply for MTN Nigeria 2019 recruitment? If yes, read below.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Title: 2019 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience:
- Must be fluent in English
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
NOTE: Graduates who have participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.