MTN Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme 2018 – Here is a page which will give you the details and guidelines on how to apply for the 2018 MTN Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme. Please read the programme descriptions below before submitting your application.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Location: Nationwide
Our Accelerated Internship Programme (AIP) is 2 year programme for graduates who aspire to develop a career in Customer Service with the team that has the widest reach. The AIP offers you the unrivalled opportunity to work with Customer Service Professionals in the industry and also exposes you to experienced mentors and coaches who will guide you on this quest. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to you upon completing the 2 – year Internship programme which will jumpstart your career in the industry.
Minimum of a second class lower degree (2:2) or HND lower credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
• Social Science
Age and Experience:
• 26 – 28 years old
• 1 – 2 years experience in client facing role
• Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
• Must be fluent in English
• Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
• Customer Focus
• Fast learner
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Proactivity & self-motivation
• Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
• Have a big picture focus
• Emotional Intelligence
• Results driven
MTN Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme 2018
• Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
• Willing to take accountability, get things done
• Strong numerate and analytical skills
• Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practical experience
• Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
• Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
• Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
• Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
• Ability to apply creativity, innovation and analytical thinking in solving problems
• Internally motivated, self-driven, receptive to feedback and ability to take ownership
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
• Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• Open Plan Office
• High performance culture
• Valid international passport
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for MTN Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme 2018 should Click Here To Apply Online
Note – Applicants can only apply to ONE of our Graduate Programmes; applying to more than one will automatically disqualify you.
28th January, 2018.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 3rd February, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about MTN Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.