Medlog Logistics Services Nigeria Limited – As a global logistics and supply operator, MEDLOG pays special attention to the needs of customers seeking constant growth. We facilitate the trade, handling and transport of goods with integrity, responsibility and respect to the environment.
Based on decades of experience in integrated logistics, we are continuously investing in infrastructure, assets and specialized teams, as well as adapting to the latest technology and digitization trends. We offer flexible multi-modal transport solutions and internal storage services to customers in all sectors.
Applications are invited for:
Title: MEDLOG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- Our Graduate program at MEDLOG is designed to challenge you, providing you with the opportunity to reach your full potential as a professional!
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
We are keen on individuals who:
- Can challenge convention
- Think creatively
- Are Tech Savvy
- Have a passion for results
- Are self-driven
Candidates are required to:
- Have a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in any discipline.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme (NYSC) within the last 2 years.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: MEDLOG Nigeria Limited will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered.