Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Ref No: R-90563
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
- Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
- Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
- Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
- Contributes to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
- Assists with analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
- Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
- Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
- Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
- Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies for medium-sized accounts
- Experience in digital banking and innovative payment solutions
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of MasterCard’s core products, rules, and services
- Consistently delivered thoughtful market and business analysis for customer accounts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job Title: Manager, HR Business Partner, Sub-Saharan Africa
Ref No: R-106324
Job Type: Full time
- The jobholder will lead and execute HR initiatives, processes and projects covering broad HR generalist responsibilities including; employee relations, reward advice, executing talent management and performance management initiatives and supporting with employee engagement initiatives.
- The jobholder will be expected to partner with the business to help drive culture change and employee performance and ensure all people related activities are managed in line with employee policies, guidelines and processes in place for the geography or broader company.
- The jobholder will be based in Lagos, Nigeria and provide broad HR advisory and support services to leaders and employees across the assigned geography.
- The jobholder will report to the VP, HR Business Partner for MENA and SSA based in Dubai, UAE.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Proactively partner with business managers to plan their future resourcing needs and help guide resourcing strategies (i.e. external recruitment activity, internal talent moves, etc).
- Partner with the business to ensure personnel budget is managed throughout the year
- Work in partnership with the local Talent Acquisition team and HR Operations team to ensure we have the right recruiting strategies in place and that we have the talent we need for the business
- Manage the talent assessment process across the assigned geographies in line with the global talent assessment approach
- Work in partnership with the Talent Development team to ensure the geographies supported have the right learning and development in place to meet their needs and that individual development plans can be actioned
- Proactively partner with business managers and regional Reward Lead to ensure that local reward packages remain appropriately competitive at all times.
- Partner with business managers to execute the annual year-end process (from performance reviews/ratings through to compensation planning and annual/long-term awards).
- Support the VP, HR Business Partner and the regional COE’s with the development and execution of regional HR strategies/initiatives, e.g. targeted recruitment programs to fuel the longer term talent pool; structured skills training for future skills; actions targeted at enhancing employee engagement or improving the succession bench-strength and approaches to talent management.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to managers on performance and conduct matters and run employee relations matters (in consultation with global ER team)
- Assist in the implementation of all HR policies and processes ensuring that information is shared appropriately and timely with line managers and communicated to employees.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Current or previous HR experience either as a generalist or specialist, with experience in consulting with senior business leaders and coaching people leaders and employees across a broad range of people topics
- Strong business acumen coupled with efficient project management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders within HR as well as within the internal client groups is preferred. Experience of working for a multinational organization is essential.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to drive local HR agenda, manage own workloads, whilst working collaboratively with others within and out of the immediate region.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills, ability to be empathetic but also take tough, commercially focused, decisions.
- Knowledge and experience of local employment laws and practices.
- Strong team player – can partner effectively across HR
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Meticulous nature with a strong eye for detail.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Mastercard Nigeria Job Recruitment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.