Massive Teachers Recruitment 2021 at the Federal Ministry of Education – The Federal Ministry of Education through the office of The Head of Service of The Federation invites interested and qualified candidates to apply for various teaching positions.
In an effort to strengthen the teaching profession for improved service delivery, the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation is inviting officers within the mainstream federal service, who desire to laterally convert to education officer cadre, to apply.
To be eligible to participate in the initiative, interested officers must:
(a) be confirmed and be within Salary Grade Level 08 and 13:
(b) have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree with a (2nd Class Lower Division) or HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in any of the following subjects:
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Technical Drawing
- Building Tech-Block laying (brick laying and concreting)
- Electrical xii. Electronics
- Painting and decoration
- Carpentry and joinery
- Furniture making
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Catering craft
- Computer trades/studies
- Textiles and Garment making
- Auto mechanic
- Vehicle body building
(c) be computer literate and prepared to undergo training that will qualify them to be registered with the Teacher Regulation Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
(d) be willing to be posted to Federal Unity Colleges to teach.
(e) have up to 10 years remaining in the service.
Massive Teachers Recruitment 2021
3. Eligible officers who wish to take advantage of this opportunity are to download the online template from the website of the OHCSF: www.ohcsf.gov.ng. The hard copy of the completed template must be submitted with, an application through their Permanent Secretaries, to the undersigned. The soft copy of the same template must also be submitted online on the website.
Application opens on Monday 26th July, 2021 and closes on Friday 20th August, 2021.
4. Permanent Secretaries are requested to bring this circular to the notice of all officers, including those working from home.
Permanent Secretary (CMO) for: Head of the Civil Service of the Federation
If you need us to help you with more updated information about FG Teachers Recruitment 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.