Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache Group works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
Lorache Group is currently recruiting to fill the followng positions below:
1.) Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor / Manager
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financialinformation. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this areathrough the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Posting of Accounting Entries in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation and other reconciliation
- Tally Software knowledge and experience is a must.
- Preparation of various account reports (Regular and Ad-hoc).
- Assisting other Finance and Sub-Functions as at when required.
- Accounting Graduate or related field with more than 2 years of experience.
- ICAN (added advantage).
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage).
2.) Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Drive overall development and execution of the region’s marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or related Technical discipline. MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in diagnostic and sales is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
- 3 years Experience.
3.) Job Title: Shop Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements
- Greet customers
- Find out the customer’s needs
- Recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Describe a product’s features and benefits
- Demonstrate use and operation of the product
- Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
- Provide information about financing available
- Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments
- Provide change and receipts
- Bag or package purchases
- Gift wrap merchandise
- Count money, sort charge slips and balance monies
- Maintain sales records
- Place special orders
- Organize and process merchandise exchanges
- Process repair or alteration of merchandise
- Stay current with sales prices
- Recognize and monitor security issues
- Arrange and display merchandise
- Keep merchandise area tidy
- Take stock inventory
- Requisition new stock Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Knowledge of sales principles
- Relevant product knowledge and training
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Basic business administration knowledge
- Candidate Integrity is key (Integrity checks to be provided.).
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 2 years Experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com with Job Title and Location as the subject of their email.