VASCON Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws strength from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison.
We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet clients expectations. As a company, we are positioned as key Solutions consultants, developing strategic relationships with core technology providers.
It is our vision to work with our clients on the basis of extensive knowledge transfer and we are happy to begin this process by sharing our experience and in-depth knowledge of Software Development, Operation support System (OSS) Application, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management, Enterprise content Management, Portal technology, Voice, Video and Data technologies. Our solutions span a range of industry standards and platforms targeted at adding immediate value to our clients, which includes but is not limited to Oil and Gas, Pension, Manufacturing, Finance and Telecommunications providers in Africa, with main operation in Nigeria.
VASCON is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laravel Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Laravel programming rock star… We have an amazing application, a great team of developers and a growing need for even more skills to help us build more.
- If you are a strong Laravel developer, we should talk. We seek a leader, team player andaprogrammer who can roll up sleeves and crank out great work. Help us manage our resources, define a great product roadmap, and scale our business to higher levels.
- Interface with clients and the business team to determine business requirements
- Identify and manage project work structure, tasks, deliverables, milestones, and dependencies
- Work with software developers to create plans, tasks, time estimates and timeline for delivery
- Provide day to day project management of team to achieve the project goals for their assignments
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Monitor project implementation process
- Manage and organize project documentation
- Ensure that all project work is reviewed and meets quality & accuracy requirements
- Analyze & manipulate data from client and provide feedback
- Advise management on human resource requirements
- Analyze project success vs. challenges to improve on processes to make each new project more successful than the last
- Think outside the box! Identify workarounds to achieve our goals.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years of PHP application development, preferably in Laravel, Zend, Code Igniter or similar framework
- Experience with TDD in Laravel; unit testing in phpunit and/or phpspec (unit testing and testing driven practices to front of line)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Organized and highly technical
- Responsible and driven to succeed
- Creativity and innovation is a key success factor
- Experience with setting up testing automation (e.g., Selenium) moves you to the top of the stack
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- A desire to do brilliant things!
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street wise
- Team player with good collaborative skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging work environment
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.