Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time
- Completing financial documents on a regular basis and providing information to the management
- Providing solution to client problems and complains
- Entering financial information into the accepted software program
- Handling of petty cash, recording office expenditure
- Responsible for preparation of Annual account and Management report information.
- Invoice Processing
- Sorting and filing of documents
- Daily bookkeeping record
- Provide a timely information services including settling and monitoring of budgets for all the strategic business units.
- Manage the annual audit process in conjunctions with the External Auditor to ensure statutory account are produce on time.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts
- Preparation of payroll
- Updating of Fixed Asset schedules and Raising of Journal for Fixed Asset Depreciation
- Custodian of company instruments
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
2.) Job Title: ICU / ER Nurse
- The team is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated nurse with solid core values. We will give you the opportunity to gain essential skills required on an acute medical ward as well as the specialist knowledge you will need to succeed in cardiology, ICU and emergency.
- You will be supported to deliver the kindest and safest care to predominantly elderly medically unwell patients, heart failure patients, stroke patients, ER patients, with a range of critical and acute medical problems/illnesses, manage patients who have complex discharge needs & palliative patients for symptom control.
- Our aim is to provide a caring compassionate environment for all our patients and families by involving them in all aspects of their care. As a team we are continuously working towards delivering high-quality care and safe timely discharges.
- The model nurse is a person who is very passionate about nursing, upholds excellence, mature, a team player, inquisitive and innovative.
- Interested candidates should possess an RN qualification.
3.) Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Prepare patients medications by assessing and interpreting drug requests on the Electronic Medical Record to verify all prescriptions.
- Maintains Pharmacy Inventory – Procurement, stocking, removing.
- Dispensing and Disburse medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Maintain the safety, order, and complete hygiene of the clinic’s pharmacy and pharmaceutical products at all times
- Organize medications for the Pharmacist to approve and dispense by reading medications prescriptions, labeling and calculating drug quantities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pharmacist.
- OND Qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- Must currently be licensed as a Pharmacy Technician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date