High school students will certainly welcome this offer with open arms, this is an amazing opportunity for high school seniors in the United States. Students who are committed and dedicated to advance their career through studies, can receive up to $20,000 to complete their studies with the KFC Scholarships for high school seniors in the United States.
A couple of students who have it as part of their plans and goals this year 2022 to be in school will see this scholarship to be an answered prayer to that goal. One step to take towards getting that education goal achieved is to keep track on this page, but first of all, ensure that you read through the article carefully to find out how to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
About KFC Colonel’s Scholar Program
This scholarships program was founded in 2006 and since then has faced a number of financial obstacles. However, the KFC Colonel’s Scholars program has given away over $10 million in scholarship aid during its lifetime.
KFC Scholarship was a college scholarship program offered through the Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation. It was available to all graduating high school seniors who have the plan to attend an in-state public college or university in their home state with accreditation.
As earlier stated above, KFC Scholarship is accessible by students who are citizens of the United States.
All winners of KFC Scholarship will receive $2000 to $3000 for 2 or 4 years College, while approved managers will receive $3,000 for the academic year
To be eligible to receive KFC scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a KFC United States restaurant employee. Categories that can also apply in line with that includes; Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Managers, Shift Supervisors, and Team Members.
- Applicant must be a high school senior, high school graduate or college undergraduate, graduate, or trade/vocational school student (students of any age may apply).
- Apply only with a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- Must enroll for either full-time or part-time and earn a minimum of 12 credit hours during the 2021-22 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or trade/vocational school.
- Must be employed at a participating KFC restaurant at the time that REACH Grant recipients are announced in late November.
How To Apply For KFC scholarship
Physical application does not apply with this program, the application process for KFC Scholarship, 2022 is done via the scholarship website or mobile App. Kindly follow the procedures as follows;
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button (below) or go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/KFCREACH (program key KFCREACH)
- Create an AIM account using your e-mail address and chosen password.
- After which you Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of the KFC Foundation’s REACH Educational Grant application.
- Then on the next page, provide all required fields in the online application and upload any required documents (such as GED certificate, high school transcript, college transcript and/or ACT/SAT scores).
- Once you’re done, click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application.
- You will notice the status complete will display on your AIM Home page when all forms have been submitted and all documents have been verified.
Note: You’re totally in charge of checking the progress of all application requirements to make sure the application is complete by 11:59 pm PT and late submissions will not be considered.
Previous years application deadline for past winners was middle of February 2022, for more information winners can visit kfcscholars.org or Contact (502) 874-6417.
Do you need help with the application process? Then submit an inquiry via the online contact form.
Customer Care: 855-670-ISTS (4787)