Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets in Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Position: Program Lead, Product Quality
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Program Lead, Product Quality plays a pivotal role in the customer experience journey by ensuring our customers receive authentic and safe products that exceed their expectations.
- You’ll be accountable for all product quality assurance activities, working with key stakeholders and engaging them to ensure higher standards of quality, improved customer perception, and reduced merchandise return levels.
In particular you will:
- Ensure QC agents are not passing packages that customers have returned or rejected.
- Act as the technical and functional product expert to assigned business categories
- Develop and implement programs to establish, maintain, and deliver high product quality to Vendors and Customers
- End to end quality leadership responsibility, provide and enhance quality control processes, both internally and externally, to ensure quality requirements are met
- Analyse data insights across transactional customer satisfaction, QA performance, NPS detractors and support escalations
- Evaluate the acceptability of product quality testing and deciding next steps
- Manage the counterfeit battle (working with Production) and wrong item fulfillment (working with Vendor Support Centre)
- Set direction for our support strategy through building cross functional relationships both internally and externally
- Leverage findings from targeted analysis to contribute to the Continuous Improvement process
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality inspections and quality management
- Experience in a customer facing quality role
- Experience with cross geographical project coordination and management.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in directly-related quality assurance/quality control functions, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven technical acumen demonstrated within a manufacturing, quality or consumer products environment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere and prioritizing work appropriately
- Proficiency in data analysis tools
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the link below to apply online
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
30th October, 2017