Julius Berger Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2019 – Are you an unemployed graduate or you are looking for a leading construction company that will change your current employment status?. If yes, then don’t miss this great opportunity.
We are pleased to inform you that Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is inviting applications from interested and qualified applicants for Julius Berger Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2019.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Internship – Civil Engineering Program
Location: Abuja/Akwa Ibom (Uyo)
- We offer students of the civil engineering degree program (specialization: civil engineering and road construction / infrastructure and building construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration of use: 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).
How to Apply for Julius Berger Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2019
Interested and qualified applicants should visit Julius Berger Nigeria Career Website and apply online.
Application Deadline Date: 15 December, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Julius Berger Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2019, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.