Do you want to know more about Inksnation Pinkoin, Spendable Wallet, DRCB Wallet, how to transfer or Exchange your Pinkoin with other Inksnation members? If yes, this post is for you.
We have received numerous requests from Inks members, looking for legit information about Inksnation.
- Is Inksnation Real / Legit?
- How can I Register for Inksnation?
- How can I transfer my Pinkoin on my Inksnation account?
- What is Inksnation DCRB?
- How can I Exchange my Pinkoin?
- What is the difference between Inksnation Spendable balance and DCRB Wallet?
If the above questions have been running through your mind, please worry no more for we have the answers to all the questions here.
If you haven’t Registered for Inksnation, you can do that here Inksnation Registration, Verification and Activation of Accounts to Earn 4k Everyday & 120k Monthly
So many persons are of the belief that Inksnation is not legit. But we are pleased to inform you that Inksnation is Real and it has come to stay to eliminate poverty and bring back the life that we all wished for.
For Login issues or Pin, visit Inksnation Account Login, PASSWORD & PIN Recovery
Note, you are only entitled to exchange 10% of your total pinkoin salary to cash, while the remaining 90% will be used to pay/buy goods & services from Inksnation Merchants.
Also note that Every members Dashboard/Account has two (2) vital wallets you must be conscious of and which concerns you most, other items on your Dashboard are valid also but these two wallets are where you should focus your attention.
- SPENDABLE WALLET
- DRCB WALLET
What is Inksnation DRCB Wallet?
The full meaning of Inksnation DRCB is Decentralized Reserve Cashless Banking. What it means is that you can reserve your pinkoin in that wallet like a bank.
What is Inksnation SPENDABLE Wallet?
Inksnation Spendable balance is where the 10% of your total salary will drop i.e if you are a Bronze member, you will see N12,000 in this wallet every month which you can exchange to cash, while if you are a Silver member, you will see N18,000 in this wallet every month.
DRCB WALLET: the remaining 90% of your 120k which is 108,000 will drop in your DRCB wallet every month.
Remember, the DRCB wallet is called a MAGIC WALLET, it is a magic wallet in the sense that any money that drops here will be multiplied by three.
Example, your 108,000 balance on dropping in the DRCB wallet every month, will automatically turn to 324,000.
With this wallet you can ONLY buy/pay for goods and services.
Note, NO EXCHANGE TO CASH OR TRANSFER from WALLET TO WALLET is allowed with the DRCB wallet.
DRCB WALLET is NOT FUNCTIONING FOR NOW till March 2021 when Inksnation upgrade will be completed and Merchants will be approved nationwide.
As soon as this is done, with your DRCB WALLET, you can purchase anything you like,
For instance, you can use your DRCB WALLET TO Pay rent, Buy Electronics, Clothes, Gadgets, Appliances, Pay Schools Fees, Pay For Travel Tickets, Buy Cars, Lands, Properties, anything you can buy etc.
WHO IS AN INKSNATION EXCHANGER?
AN Exchanger in Inksnation is one who those the following things listed below;
1. Promoting the Vision, Mission, Core Values, Aims and Objectives of One United Global Family (Inksnation).
2. Registering of new members into Inksnation.
3. Activating the membership of self-registered members into Inksnation.
4. Providing necessary assistance, training, education and mentoring to new members.
It therefore follows that every citizen of Inksnation who has activated his/her Debit Pinkard is an automatic Exchanger and cannot come out of it.
This is why Exchangers DASHBOARD is different from that of END-USERS and MERCHANTS.
EXCHANGERS CAN NOT WITHDRAW CASH IN THE SAME WAY ORDINARY MEMBERS (The end-users) WILL WITHDRAW FROM EXCHANGERS.
However, there are officially registered Exchangers and there are freelance exchangers. Only the Officially registered Exchangers will be displayed on Inksnation Website.
The Official Exchangers are also of two categories:
1. Online Exchangers: (Those who operate strictly online without a physical Office).
2. Offline Exchangers: (Those with physical office address where people can visit and conduct Inknantion business)
An offline Exchanger can also double as online exchanger. NB dont click yes if you are not ready to work as exchanger
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Inksnation Pinkoin, Spendable Wallet, DRCB Wallet & Others, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.