Do you want to know if INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019 has stated or you want to know the full details, information and guidelines on how to apply for Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC job vacancy? if yes, then this INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment post is for you.
INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, we have also received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018/2019 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Is INEC Adhoc staff 2018/2019 recruitment form out online?
- What is INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Have INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019 started?
- When will INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment start?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- How can i get recruitment updates from Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC?
- INEC 2018/2019 Recruitment Deadline? etc.
We are glad to inform you that all you need to know about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019 is contained in this post. How to apply, application qualification, requirements and other important information.
Requirements for Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Below are the requirements and qualification applicants must posses before applying for the 2018/2019 INEC recruitment.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Both Male or female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested and qualified applicants who wants to apply for Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) 2018/209 recruitment should Click Here on how to apply.
Please not that the INEC Ad-Hoc Staff recruitment form for 2019 General Election is free, you dont have to pay anyone to get Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment form.
Currently, INEC Ad-hoc staff 2018/2019 Recruitment is not yet online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We shall update this page immediately the recruitment starts.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.