Are you looking for guidelines on how to apply for N-Power 2020 Recruitment via www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng? If yes, then you are at the right place.
N-Power application is open to applicants between the ages of 18-35. This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002
Please note that Npower application process is completely free and there is no application fee.
Make sure you read and understand all relevant information prior to applying to avoid disqualification.
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent Passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
How to Apply for N-Power 2020 Recruitment
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are incorrect, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
i.) The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates
ii.) (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
iii.) Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDS are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC)
Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on How to Register for N-Power 2020 Recruitment, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.