JAMB 2019 – We have received numerous questions from aspirants yearning for legit information on how to register for JAMB 2019 without any mistake or error in choice of institution, name and course of study.
We are glad to inform you that this article has the answer to all your questions. In this post, you will get the latest updates, requirements and step by step guidelines on how to register for Jamb 2019 without stress and mistake.
It is very important that you read and understand Jamb 2019 registration process before proceeding to Jamb application portal to avoid stories that touch.
Before you begin Jamb 2019 registration, it’s advisable you know the 2019 registration requirements, course of study, subject combination and choice of institution.
At this time, so many question will come into your mind, questions like;
- Where can i register Jamb 2019/2020?
- How do i get Jamb 2019 form?
- What is the best course to study?
- How do i know Jamb and institution subject combination?
- How do i get Jamb 2019 recommended book?
- How can i create Jamb 2019 Profile
This are most of the questions candidates ask whenever Jamb registrations begins.
Note, there are also some important things you need to know before you can begin Jamb registration
Important Things Needed for JAMB 2019/2020 Registration
- 1 Important Things Needed for JAMB 2019/2020 Registration
- 2 1. Have A Valid Email address:
- 3 2. Create and Update your Jamb Profile:
- 4 3. Pay for Jamb 2019 E-Pin-Registration:
- 5 4. Go to any Jamb CBT Accredited Center Close to You:
- 6 Provide your correct details:
- 7 5. Go for 10 Fingers Bio metric and Image capture:
- 8 6. Register and Collect Your E-Slip
- 9 More from my site
- You must have a Valid Email Account e.g Gmail
- Create and Update your Jamb Profile.
- Pay for Jamb 2019 E-Pin-Registration.
- Go to any Jamb CBT accredited Center close to you
- Provide your correct details.
- Go for 10 Fingers Bio metric and Image capture.
- Register and Collect Your E-Slip.
- Collect Brochure, Syllabus and Other Recommended Jamb Materials.
Now let’s explain in details what we mean in the above listed things needed before registering for Jamb 2019.
1. Have A Valid Email address:
To begin 2019 Jamb registration, you need to have a valid email address. Email address helps you to create Jamb profile and receive mails from Jamb and other institutions.
Note, we have different types of email, like Yahoo mail, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. But we will recommend you to sign up with Gmail. Some may ask why Gmail?
We choose Gmail because Gmail account is very easy to create and it helps you to get fast and personalized search results on Google.
But if you already have an email account, you do not need to create another one.
2. Create and Update your Jamb Profile:
After creating your email, the next step in Jamb 2019/2020 registration is to create your Jamb profile. You must create Jamb profile before proceeding to buy your Jamb form.
Creating of Jamb profile is compulsory and make sure there is no mistake when creating your Jamb profile.
Jamb Profile also helps you to check Jamb online result, Admission status, Admission letter printing, Accessing Jamb caps and others.
Note: If you have already created Jamb profile during 2018 Jamb registration, therr is no need creating another one. All you need is to proceed to the third step.
3. Pay for Jamb 2019 E-Pin-Registration:
This is the third step in Jamb 2019 registration. Now, you have a valid email address and Jamb profile, what’s the next step? Go get Jamb E-Pin.
Note, Jamb E-Registration Pin can be gotten in different ways. But, we will recommend going through any of the procedures listed below.
- Paying with ATM
- Paying with your phone.
- Paying on Jamb portal
- Go to Nigeria Post Office (NIPOST).
- Get E-Pin at Jamb Accredited Banks in Nigeria
E-PIN ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL:
- Visit JAMB website: https://www.jamb.org.ng/
- Click Purchase of 2019 Application Document
- Enter your Proile Code.
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
4. Go to any Jamb CBT Accredited Center Close to You:
Before now, we go to cyber cafe to register for Jamb. But today, you will have to go to Jamb approved CBT centres to register for you Jamb.
At the Jamb Accredited CBT Centres, you will be given a CD containing the following for free:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse.
Registration Process at Jamb CBT Centres:
i. Don’t pay more than N800 as Service Charge at the CBT Centre
ii. Provide Bio data including Date of Birth, State of Origin, Local Government, Nationality, Gender, e-mail address, and others.
iii. Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
iv. Provide qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
v. Upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result
vi. O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
vii. Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
viii. Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
(a) Mock examination (optional)
(b) Examination for UTME (actual examination)
ix. Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
x. Do Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers)
xi. Review entries and conﬁrm correctness
xii. Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
xiii. Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
xiv. Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
xv. There will be no ofﬂine registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
Provide your correct details:
Last year Jamb, so many candidates lost their admission because of wrong details. Please in other to avoid missing your admission, we advice you provide correct details to avoid stories that touches.
Remember to check the documents and other things you provided be for submitting.
5. Go for 10 Fingers Bio metric and Image capture:
At the Jamb Registration center, four things listedbelow will be done:
- Jamb will take all your fingerprint
- Your O-level or A-level result will be submitted.
- You can use awaiting result.
- You can use two sittings. I.e, one awaiting and one complete result or two complete results.
6. Register and Collect Your E-Slip
After step 6 is completed, the next thing is to collect you E-slip and gallantly go home and prepare for you Jamb Exam. while at home, you can pick up your Jamb materials and start practicing for you CBT exam.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on How to Register for JAMB 2019, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.