Are you looking for guidelines on How to Install iOS 15 on your phone 📱? If yes, this post is strictly for you. Please make sure you carefully read through this post before embarking on the iOS 15 journey.
Currently, iOS 15 is in its fourth public beta, and that basically means that the operating system is still being tested and tweaked before a wide release
Installing iOS 15 is very easy that’s why we took our time to share this tutorial to those who may find it very difficult to Install iOS 15 on their phone.
Don’t mind the fact that the iOS 15 beta will come with bugs, or have a second iPhone that you can use to check out the iOS 15 beta? If so, maybe installing the beta is a good idea for you.
How to Install iOS 15
Before we run down how to install the beta, we have to reiterate that only tech-savvy users with a secondary iPhone should install the public beta. In fact, doing so could cause bugs that would render your phone useless. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Back up your phone, either through iCloud or by plugging it into your computer. If your phone does end up getting bricked, you’ll want a backup.
- Then, head to the Apple Beta Software Program website.
- Tap the “Sign In” button under the list of beta programs.
- After that, log in to your Apple ID.
- Under the “Get Started” section, tap “enroll your device.”
- Follow the instructions to archive your data and files.
- Scroll down, then tap the “Download profile” button. Tap “Allow” when prompted.
- Head to the Settings app, then tap “Profile Downloaded.”
- Tap the “Install” button on the top right of the screen. Enter your PIN code. Once again, hit the “Install” button on the top right, and again when prompted.
- Press “Restart.” The profile will then be installed when your phone restarts.
- Open the Settings app, then head to General > Software Update. Then, your phone will find an update to iOS 15.
- Your device will then download the update. Once it has been downloaded, tap “Install Now.”
If you need us to help you with more updated information about iOS 15, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.