Are you looking for guidelines on how to Fix N-Power Batch C Password Reset Link, NASIMS Records Update Errors and other issues you’re experiencing on the nasims portal? If yes, this post is for you.
We have received different complains from Npower batch C Applicants concerning some error messages that are hindering them from accessing key areas on the Npower NASIMS portal that’s why we decided to come up with this post as to assist and guide you on how you can fix all the little issues you’re facing on the NASIMS portal.
We also noticed that thousands of applicants are trying to access the NASIMS portal which is causing traffic congestion on the portal and leading to most of the errors you get while trying to update your records and fix other issues.
Here, we will carefully explain everything you need to know about NPower Batch C Nasims Password reset link, Nasims ID verification, Nasims profile Update and others.
How to Fix N-Power Batch C Password Reset Link, NASIMS Records Update Errors & Others
I TRIED TO RESET MY N-POWER PASSWORD BUT DIDN’T GET THE RESET PASSWORD EMAIL
- Applicants should wait for a few hours and try again
- Please note that you are expected to send the NPower batch C reset password request just once and wait for the mail. If you request for reset link multiple times, you the most recent link.
UNABLE TO VALIDATE YOUR BVN ON N-POWER NASIMS PORTAL
- Applicants should ensure correct Date of Birth as registered with BVN/Bank imputed.
- This could be network issues, please try again later.
UNABLE TO UPDATE YOUR N-POWER NASIMS PROFILE
- This could be network issues. Applicants are advised to try again after several hours.
N-POWER NASIMS ACCOUNT BLOCKED WHEN TRYING TO TAKE TEST
- Applicants are allowed a maximum of 3 attempts to take the online test after which test account will be locked.
- After initial 3 attempts, applicants are permitted one final attempt after 6 hours.
I CANNOT FIND MY N-POWER TEST SCORE AFTER TAKING TEST
- Applicants should ensure to click final “Submit” button after providing answers to all questions.
- NPower Nasims Password Reset: for those of you having Nasims password Error, please follow the guidelines below to help you fix the errors.
- When you send a password reset link to your email and all you get is your a response like “You have successfully changed your password” without you resetting it yourself.
To solve the NPower password link issues, follow the tips here;
- Go back to the NASIMS portal and resend the link again to get the password reset link to reset your password
- While sending the password reset link, you may get a pop-up message that something has gone wrong try again. Do not stop, Click the send link button until you get a green success pop-up message. The same thing goes for you when resetting your password in your email inbox
NASIMs Record Update:
Some of you have lots of corrections to carry out while updating your Npoweer NASIMS records.
We noticed that some Applicants are using certificates in place of passport and National ID card which is wrong. Thank God for the new NASIMS portal that will help you to edit and correct these mistakes.
- If your date of birth was wrongly entered, make sure you correct it when validating your BVN.
- The correction will reflect on your data after a Successful BVN validation
- Make sure your documents size are not above 200kb before uploading it if not you will get an error message.
- Make sure that you re-upload your passport along with other documents required if not you will get an error message.
- If you get a pop-up message that your date of birth does not correspond with your BVN during validation, make sure that you fill the date of birth in your BVN record instead if not, you will get an error message.
NASIMS Test ID:
For those of you having the issue of NASIMS ID, see tips below:
- Your NASIMS ID is the Npower registration number boldly written when you login to your NASIMS portal. It starts with NPWR/2020/*****. You need that ID and your NASIMS portal Password to write your Npower batch C test.
- If you get an error message while trying to access the NPower Test portal with your NASIMS Id and password correctly written, keep trying it might be a network Error.
- Remember to update your records first before taking your NPower Test to avoid not been Deployed.
Note: If you know that you have done everything right but still getting errors, keep trying it might be a network issue.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on How to Fix N-Power Batch C Password Reset Link, NASIMS Records Update Errors & Others, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.