NECO GCE Results 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all candidates who participated in the 2018 NECO GCE Examination that the National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the 2018 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Here is a post which will give you full details and guidelines on how to check NECO GCE Results. Please read through this page carefully to avoid any mistake when checking your NECO GCE Results 2018.
How To Check NECO GCE Results 2018
Prospective candidates are expected to purchase NECO result checking scratch card before proceeding to check their results online,
Cards are available in all NECO offices.
1) Go to NECO result checking portal http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
2) Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
3) Select your year of examination i.e. 2018
4) Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
5) Enter your examination number
Finally, click on Check My Result button to access your 2018 NECO GCE result.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NECO GCE Results, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better