Are you a graduate? Are you unemployed? If yes, don’t miss this golden opportunity, Apply now for the ongoing KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020. Kindly read the instructions below.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Code: 100702BR
Job Location: Lagos
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 should Click Here to Apply Online via KPMG official career website.
Application Deadline Date: 15th February, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.