Bank of Industry (BOI) Nigeria is giving out huge business loans to interested Nigerians, the Bank is ready to dish out theses Business loans only to those willing to apply.
Bank of Industry (BOI) Nigeria plans to use this avenue to Provide financial assistance for the establishment of large, medium and small projects as well as the expansion, diversification and modernisation of existing enterprises; and rehabilitation of existing ones.
Here, we shall guide you on how to apply for BOI Loan 2020, so continue reading.
First, you must own a business that is visible and registered with CAC. It will be quicker for your loan to be approved if your business is registered in Nigeria.
To register your business with CAC for free Click Here
Bank of Industry BOI has 3 Loan Categories. These categories are:
- Bio Loan
- Kadstep Loan
- NCI Fund Loan
The 3 BOI loan segments have different application portals and methods, there are direct links to each of the BOI loan below so you can choose the one that best suits your location, personality and business.
1.) BIO Loan Portal: if you are new to bank of industry, you have to create an account, through BOI official link portal before you can apply for the loan, but if you are not new to boi you can login with your bank of industry login credentials and apply for the loan, if you have applied forthe you can always login to boi portal to check your loan Application Status, CLICK HERE FOR BOI LOAN
2.) KadStep Loan Portal: Is for those resident in Kaduna State Nigeria, and the loan is powered bank of Industry Nigeria, you can create account or login to apply for Kadstep Business Loan 2020-2021, CLICK HERE FOR KADSTEP LOAN
3.) NCI Fund Loan Portal: The Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) Fund is a Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) fund managed by Bank of Industry Limited (BOI), CLICK HERE FOR NCI LOAN
The Nigeria Content Intervention Fund was set up for the purpose of the following below:
- To increase indigenous participation in the oil and gas industry, build local capacity and competencies.
- To promote the growth and development of Nigerian Content in activities connected with sectors of the Nigerian oil and gas Industry.
- To deepen the creation of linkages to other sectors of the national economy and boost industry contributions to the growth of Nigeria’s National Gross Domestic Product.
- To address persistent funding challenges that have hindered capacity and growth of local service providers in oil and gas.
- To facilitate the growth of community based companies in the upstream oil and gas sector.
- To spur productivity and job creation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- To attract investment capital into the sector and boost contribution of the sector to Nigeria’s economic growth.