Are you an unemployed graduate currently looking for a job? If yes, apply now for Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB) 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Applications are invited for:
Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Are you a fresh graduate, young, vibrant and passionate about selling and delivering exceptional customer service at any scale? Then, it’s time to join the Proudly African and Truly International brand.
- Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Not more than 26 years old.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB) 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2021
If you need us to help you with more updated information on GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.