Are you looking for how to Install your GOtv or you need more details on GOtv Subscriptions, Payments, Account Activation, Reconnect and how to Fix Errors on GOtv. If yes, then this article is for you.
We will start by explaining the simple step by step procedures on how to Install your GOtv. Please follow the steps below to install your New GOtv successfully.
How to Install GOtv
First you need to Assemble your Gotenna
This is what the GOtenna looks like straight out of the box.
- Pull the cable through the middle of the antenna grid.
- Screw the cable onto the yellow plastic box of the antenna.
- When secured, slide over the waterproof sleeve.
- Clip the green plastic box and the red plastic box on the antenna into the green plastic clip and the red plastic clip on the antenna grid, until they click. (Green connects to green and red connects with red.)
- Place the U bracket through the middle of the antenna.
- Place the first pole bracket over the U bracket with the flat side against the GOtenna grid.
- Place the outward facing pole bracket attached to the GOtenna grid against an upright pole. Make sure that the down arrow on the yellow box is pointing down and then fasten the second pole bracket around the pole using the wing nuts provided.
- Find a clear site that has no obstructions between the GOtenna and the signal transmitter. Point the GOtenna towards the transmitter. Slowly move your GOtenna to the left or the right until the strongest signal is found. You will be able to see this on the signal lever bar displayed on your TV. Then fix your GOtenna in its position.
Now we are done with the assembling of the Gotenna. The next thing is to Install your GOtv Decoder.
1. Connect your decoder to the TV using the Audio and Video (AV) cables provided.
2. Connect the GOtenna to the RF IN plug on the decoder. if you have an HDMI cable, connect it instead.
3. Connect the power supply unit to the decoder before inserting the other end into the plug point. Then switch on at the wall (GOtv recommends the use of a power surge protector).
4. Switch the TV on and press the AV button on the TV remote control to go to the appropriate AV channel. After 20 seconds the GOtv logo will appear, followed by the set-up screen a few seconds later.
Note: If the GOtv decoder does not complete scanning, it will automatically take you to the signal detection screen. At this point you may need to point the GOtenna in the direction of the GOtv transmitter – and move the GOtenna until the signal is strongest. This is the point where you should permanently fix your GOtenna.
Once you see the GOchannel your decoder is ready for activation.
How to Activate Your New GOtv Account
If you are new to GOtv you need to activate your account to start watching.
All you need is to Enter your details to activate your new account.
- Select your country
- Enter your surname
- Enter your IUC number
- Enter your mobile Number
- Click on Activate New Account
Note, Your IUC number is located on the red sticker under your decoder.
Please remember, you can only Activate your account if you are NEW to GOtv
To get started, SELECT two packages to compare and find out more about what you’ll get before you join the GOtv.
Get 65 world-class channels for you and your whole family
Enjoy over 56 top quality local and international channels
We’ve got 22 of the best channels for you, for less
GOtv Lite (Monthly)
You’ll get 12 channels and also three payment options
GOtv Lite (Quarterly)
The GOtv Lite (Quarterly) fee is a monthly admin fee.
GOtv Lite (Annual)
GOtv Lite is a one stop digital TV solution for which you pay an annual admin fee.
Fix GOtv Errors
Please ensure your decoder is powered on when clearing error codes.
Enter your details to clear the error
- IUC Number
- Enter Captcha text shown
- Click on Fix Error
If you need us to help you with more updated information about GOtv Installation, Activation, Subscriptions and All You Need to Know About GOtv, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.