Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest-growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic of Benin, Ghana, and other African countries. In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its market leadership position, the Company desires to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals for the vacant position below:
Here is a post which will give you all updated information about Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2017. How to apply, attach your documents and submit your application online.
Job Title: Retail Experience Centre Officer
Locations: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jimeta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka, Ogoja, Onitsha, Oshogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sango-Ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenogoa, Zaria.
- Are you a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
- Must be personable and amiable with a charming personality and good communication skills.
- Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
- A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with scanned passport photograph, stating: preferred job location, preferred Test Centre to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only candidates who meet the above-mentioned criteria need to apply.
For more details, visit Globacom Nigeria official website by CLICKING HERE
Application Closing Date
19th December 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Globacom Nigeria Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better