Are you looking for how to loan money in Nigeria without any collateral or BVN details? If yes, Kwikmoney is the answer. Kwikmoney is an automated instant loan service that helps you get a loan in less than 60 seconds without any stress.
kwikmoney is a partnership between banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies on a mission to make personal banking services convenient and accessible to all Nigerians.
Whether you need working capital for your small business or need to handle a family emergency, kwikmoney lets you get an instant loan of up to N500,000 direct to your bank account.
Kwikmoney Loan Requirements
- You do not need any collateral or documents to receive Kwikmoney loan
- You don’t need BVN
- You don’t need any mobile App
- You are not required to visit any bank
How to Qualify for Kwikmoney Loan
- In other to qualify for a kwikmoney loan, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have actively been using your phone or bank account for the last 90 days.
How to Apply for a Loan with Kwikmoney
- To apply or access Kwikmoney, visit https://my.kwikmoney.com or dial *561#
- Provide your Bank Account number which the money will be sent to.
- Select either Savings or Current account depending on your account type.
How Kwikmoney Loan Works
- Enter your phone number
- Enter OTP code
- Select one of your personalized loan offers
- Add your bank account and card details
- And just like that, your account is credited
After a successful congratulations message from Kwikmoney, your loan credit will be sent to your bank account immediately.
You can Loan from N500 to N500,000. However, kwikmoney will usually start with a small loan and grow your amounts over time as you pay your loans and build trust with the system.
Kwikmoney Interest Rate
Typically the loan tenor is 14-30 days, with interest rate between 5% and 15%. As you take loans and pay back, the system trusts you more, offering you higher amounts each time. No collateral, no documentation, no wahala.
Please don’t forget to Pay Back your Loan immediately your loan is due for repayment to avoid unnecessary messages from Kwikmoney customer care.
How to Pay Back Kwikmoney Loan
To pay your kwikmoney loan, follow the simple steps listed below;
- visit https://kwikmoney.com/pay or
- Dial *561# and navigate to “Pay Loan”.
- Add or confirm payment card details
- Enter PIN
- Confirm all details are accurate
- And await your payment confirmation message
- First Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- United Bank For Africa (UBA)
- Stanbic Bank
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Kwikmoney, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to call PalmCredit Customer Care on 09060008279 and ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.