Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018 – Are you looking for vacant position in a rich company or you are interested to work with flour mills of Nigeria?. If yes, then we are here to guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations
Also Apply for 2019 Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family.
- Successful candidates can over time progress within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- No experience required
The Person Must:
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2018.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply Online via the official flour Mills of Nigeria website.
Application Deadline Date: 15th December, 2018.
Please note, Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.