Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – Do you dream of a career in a truly world class environment? Are you ready for a rewarding learning experience at Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied company? If yes, then this post is for you.
We are glad to announce to you that the Flour Mills of Nigeria 2018/2019 recruitment exercise has started and the job is opened for all categories of unemployed with SSCE, OND, HND and BA/B.Sc applicants.
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) is a Nigerian agribusiness company founded in 1960 by George S. Coumantaros in 1960 as a private limited company and in 1978 became a public company, with its shares listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. FMN employs over 12,000 people.
The Flour Mills of Nigeria is currently recruiting fresh graduates into the following vacant positions listed below.
- Legal Officer
- Strategic Buyer
- Area Sales Capacity Manager
- Channel Sales Officer – Modern Trade
- Digital and New Media Manager
- Category Trade Marketing Officer
- Sales Development Officer- Redistribution Dealer
- Consumer Insight Manager
- National Sales Capability Manager
- Category Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- He/she must have a 5 ‘O’ level credit to include Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- He/she must have a bachelor’s degree
- All applicants must also have an MBA as an added advantage
- He/she must have a minimum 7 years sales experience in a major MFCG blue chip organization
- He/she must also have a good working experience in a capability role as an added advantage
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here To Apply Online via the recruitment portal and register online.
- Make sure you remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- Don’t forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- The applicants must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Educatio
You can only apply via the link but you will first enter your ID and password to apply for the job.
- The application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- Make sure you update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- He/she must be success driven and focused
- He/she must be strategic and analytical thinkers
- He/she must also have a good interpersonal and leadership skills
- He/she must be highly personable
- He/she must also have a high level of integrity and self regulation
- He/she must also have an excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.