FJSC Recruitment 2021 – This page contains relevant details about the FJSC Recruitment Application Form for 2021-2022 Recruitment Session and we will be talking more about the Federal Judicial Service Commission Job Recruitment.
However, we’ll discuss how the Federal Judicial Service Commission will conduct online recruitment. To begin, let us state unequivocally that fjsc.gov.ng is the FJSC’s official website.
Note: We would never ask you to pay to apply for any job posting on this website. On this website, you can find all work postings for free.
To get selected for the recruitment exercise, you must know the requirements, qualifications, how to access the application portal (www.fjsc.gov.ng), available jobs and how to get the job.
About Federal Judicial Service Commission
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is charged with the responsibility of upholding the laws of the country and making sure guilty offenders are not acquitted without being punished.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission is one of the 14 Federal Executive Bodies established by Section 153 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended.
Paragraph 12 part 1 of the third schedule to the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended, stipulates the composition of Federal Judicial Service Commission as follows:
The Federal Judicial Service Commission shall comprise the following members:
- The Chief Justice of Nigeria, who shall be the Chairman;
- The President of the Court of Appeal;
- The Attorney-General of the Federation;
- The Chief Judge of the Federal High Court;
- The President of the National Industrial Court;
- Two persons, each of whom has been qualified to practice as a Legal
- Practitioners in Nigeria for a period of not less than fifteen years, from a list of not less than four persons so qualified and recommended by the Nigerian Bar Association; and
- Two other persons, not being Legal Practitioners, who in the opinion of the President are of unquestionable integrity.
FJSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study. Also, having a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on the Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 official website: https://fjsc.gov.ng
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
Has FJSC Recruitment 2021 Commenced?
Currently, FJSC 2021 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, FJSC will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on FJSC Recruitment 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better