First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Position: Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern
Ref No: 1700002Q
Job Type: Full-time
- Ideal intern must be able to conceive, design and execute motion graphics for use on our social media channels
- The Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating several motion graphic elements.
- Adopting visual design software to refine illustrations
- Developing prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorming new ideas, layouts and graphics
Ideal candidates should:
- Have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Own and be proficient in the use of Adobe suite including After Effects.
- Possess working knowledge of motion graphics and industry standard creative software.
- Have knowledge and experience in video editing.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should
24th November, 2017