First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Infographic and Graphic Designer Intern
Requisition ID: 1700002O
Job Type: Full-time
- The Ideal Candidate should be adept in the creative use of pictures and words to express ideas.
- Must have experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to create winning communication tools that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
- The Infographic and Graphic Designer Intern will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions.
- Learning from designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques
- Creating infographics that will be distributed through social media.
- Creating graphics and design layouts for ads, flyers, email newsletters, blog, and social media accounts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
Ideal candidates should have:
- Ability to work and execute assigned responsibilities in a discrete manner
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Dexterity in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience in creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Detail oriented, with an ability prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should
24th November, 2017