Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Did you apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021? If Yes, this article will walk you through on how to check your name on the Federal Fire Service shortlist 2021.
The Federal Fire Service has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2021 pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centers published here.
However, It is necessary and important you do a follow up on the recruitment process, because applying alone does not guarantee you a spot with the federal fire service.
Earlier before now, the Federal Fire Service invited the general public interested in the application of the Federal fire Service job to apply for 2021 Federal Fire Service recruitment.
How to Download Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- 1 How to Download Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- 2 How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Names 2021
- 3 States That the FFS Screening Will Hold
- 4 What to Do If Your Name is on the Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Names List
- 5 Is the Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Follow the steps below to check the FFS shortlisted candidates names:
- Visit the Federal Fire Service portal at http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Click on the PDF file containing the names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access it later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Names 2021
- Visit the Federal Fire Service login portal at http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Enter your application number.
- Click check status.
States That the FFS Screening Will Hold
FFS Screening will hold in all the 36 States of Nigeria plus FTC. These States includes;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
What to Do If Your Name is on the Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Names List
FFS shortlisted candidates might go through another set of verification or probably be deployed to their places of assignment.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
Is the Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates Out?
This is the question on the lips of many who participated in the Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment 2021-2022. The answer to the question depends on when you are reading this article. But as at the time of penning down this article, the list for the Fire service Shortlisted Candidates 2021-2022 is not out.
Please be also notified that most information regarding the release of the shortlisted candidates shall be conveyed via the email which you use during the registration of the fire service recruitment 2021-2022. So please keep the email safe and remember your log in details as well.