Kontz Engineering Limited operates as an innovative player in the automated security spectrum having a formidable alliance with the world’s leading security products manufacturers.
Our products and services have been installed in more than 300 locations within and outside the shores of Nigeria, with businesses including banking, oil and gas, aviation, telecommunications, military, constructions and health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
- Conduct research and studies on site
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
- Oversee repairs and technical improvements
- Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment.
- Draft and submit reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Civil Engineering
- 3 -5 years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience with scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Basic engineering knowledge in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects
- Ability to work as a good team mate.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.