Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 – In this post is the latest updates, requirements, qualifications and guidelines on how to apply for Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018. Carefully read through this post to avoid any mistake during the application process.
We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 FRSC Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018/2019?
- What are the requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2018?
- Is FRSC 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 FRSC Application form?
- When will FRSC Recruitment start?
Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. Founded in 1988, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) operates in all Nigerian states as well as the Federal Capital Territory.
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Nigeria. Established in 1988, the FRSC is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management. The statutory functions include: Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users as well as checking road worthiness of vehicles, recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements 2018
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Applicants must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
Note, Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fractur, stammering or any other natural disability
- Pregnant women
FRSC Academic Qualifications 2018
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply should Click Here To Apply Online
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.