Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
In this post, you will get the latest updates, requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018. Carefully read through this page to avoid any mistake during the application period.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
b. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
c. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
d. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
e. Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
5. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication.
Director/Ag. Secretary to the Board
Bsc and HND holders Apply here www.cdfipb.careers
ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents Apply here www.fedfire.gov.ng
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.