Are you looking for Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) 2019 Recruitment form or you want to know the step by step guidelines on how to apply for 2019 FAAN Recruitment? If yes, then this article is for you.
This article will give you the latest updates, requirements and procedures on how to apply for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2019.
For those who don’t know much about FAAN, we will tell you everything you need to know about FAAN and how FAAN recruitment is been done.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
Note, before you kick start any federal government recruitment, there are things you need to know and what you need to do to be shortlisted.
Please carefully read through this page to avoid any mistake when applying for FAAN recruitment exercise.
This year 2019, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will be recruiting massively into the following positions below:
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
FAAN Application Instruction:
Applicants who are interested in Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) 2019 recruitment should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded onlinewhere required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2019:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
FAAN Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Currently, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the form is out online.
To be ascertain if FAAN 2019 Recruitment form is out online, reach out to the official FAAN website on www.faan.gov.ng
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) 2019 Recruitment, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.